Digital Marketing Strategy Workshop - FULL DAY - $397 ex GST
To be successful in business today you need to have a Digital Marketing Strategy that covers areas such as Social Media, Search Engine Optimisation, Website Development, Email Marketing and other activities.
Implementing Digital Marketing without a strategy will not produce solid results for your business as you require objectives and goals to target. What does a Digital Marketing Strategy contain and how do you make it meaningful and easy to follow?
As a participant of our Digital Marketing Strategy workshop you will gain the knowledge about various options when it comes marketing your business in a digital manner. You will build your Digital Marketing Strategy in this workshop with the support and training from our experienced digital marketer.
- Determine and define your business goals, objectives and targets
- Develop a Customer Avatar to better understand your potential prospects
- Learn how to research your market on the Internet
- Build customer databases and learn how to use them
- Understand the requirements and goals of your business website
- Learn about Website Content Marketing
- Learn about optimising your website organically through Search Engine Optimisation
- Learn about paying for traffic to your website by Pay per Click
- Explore Social Media Marketing
- Understand email marketing to generate leads
- Learn about using video for your business
- Understand the power of Landing Pages and Sales Funnels
- Learn about tracking, analysing and optimising your Digital Marketing
What to expect
As a participant of this workshop, you will obtain an understanding of why you should be using Digital Marketing in your marketing planning. You will learn about each of the major Digital Marketing techniques and you will develop a Digital Marketing Strategy to implement in your business.
Who should attend and prerequisites
This workshop is ideal for Business owners or managers who:
- Want to develop a clear Digital Marketing Strategy for their business
- Have a website but don’t know how to get the best out of it
- Have a general understanding of how the Internet works and its benefits
- Want to learn what the Digital Marketing industry terms mean
- Want to learn about the tools available to help them monitor and manage their digital marketing more efficiently
The prerequisites for this workshop are that participants should:
- Be able to use a Windows or Mac computer
- Be able to use a Web Browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc)
- Have a good concept of their ideal customers and business objectives
- Bring their own laptop or tablet computer