Introduction to Facebook Advertising – HALF DAY - $249
You have been hearing about Facebook Advertising and you want to give it a try but you don’t know where to start. Facebook makes it easy to advertise on their platform but buyer beware - just because Facebook makes it easy doesn’t mean your advertising is going to be effective. Don’t throw away your money!
Come to our Introduction to Facebook Advertising workshop and learn the effective process to getting results with Facebook Advertising. Our trainer has been running Facebook Advertising campaigns for many businesses and brings this wealth of experience to you in this workshop.
PLEASE NOTE THAT A CERTAIN LEVEL OF KNOWLEDGE IS ASSUMED TO GET THE MOST OUT OF THIS WORKSHOP. IF YOU FEEL THIS IS BEYOND YOUR CURRENT SKILLSET, WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU DO THE FACEBOOK FOR BUSINESS (BEGINNERS) WORKSHOP FIRST.
- Learn about Facebook advertising and why you should run Facebook Ads
- Learn how to set up a Facebook Ad Account
- Determine your objectives for Facebook ads
- Develop your target markets for Facebook ads
- Understand Facebook Campaigns, Ad Sets and Ads
- Understanding Video and Image restrictions and usage
- Learn about Facebook Pixels and why they are important
- Understand why you need Landing Pages
- Learn about Conversions and Custom Conversions
- Learn about testing, measuring and optimising your Ads
What to expect
As this is a half day workshop, the participant will learn the concepts in first half of the morning and put them into practice in the second half with the expert guidance from our trainer and experienced digital marketer.
Who should attend and prerequisites
This workshop is ideal for Business owners or managers who:
- Have yet to try Facebook Advertising and what to learn the best approach
- Have tried Facebook Advertising and don’t think it works
- Have a limited marketing budget, and want to get the best results possible
The prerequisites for this workshop are that participants should:
- Be able to use a Windows or Mac computer
- Be able to use a Web Browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc)
- Have a good knowledge of Facebook or have attended the Facebook for Business (Beginners) workshop
- Have a good concept of their ideal customers and business objectives
- Bring their own laptop or tablet computer