Social Media for Business – Full Day - $397 ex GST
Social Media is an enormous opportunity for all businesses and if your business is not on the right platforms to suit your customers you are missing out on sales. With 1 in 3 people using Social Media today, your business needs to be on Social Media.
If your business is already on Social Media, is it the right platform? Are you maximising your time and energy on that platform to get results? Take full advantage of what Social Media has to offer to ensure your business is successful. If you would like to upskill yourself in social media for your business then this full day workshop is for you!
In this workshop, you will get an overview of social media and the popular platforms. We will help you develop an actionable social media strategy. After you have gained this understanding we will explore each of the major social networks and how you can use them to build your business.
- Why use social media?
- Major social networks and their typical audiences
- The 7 Ps to Social Media Success to get started and succeed on social media
- Defining your business’s Social Media objectives
- Determining which Social Media Platform is right for your business
- Develop a Social Media Plan for effective and efficient communications
- How to create content that is engaging and will expand your Social reach
- Measuring, analysing and improving your Social Media activities
- Tools that make Social Media easier
During this session, we will go through an introduction of each of the following Social Media Platforms and the key points specific to them:
- Google Plus
What to expect
As a participant of this workshop, you will obtain an understanding of why you should be using Social Media in your marketing and which platforms will work best for your business. You will learn about each of the major Social Media Platforms and will develop a Social Media Plan to implement in your business.
Who should attend and prerequisites
This workshop is ideal for Business owners or managers who:
- Want to develop a clear social media strategy for their business
- Have begun using social media but not sure what to do next
- Have been using social media but don't feel like they are getting any results
- Don’t know when or what to post on social media
- Want to learn about tools available to help them monitor and manage their social media more efficiently
The prerequisites for this workshop are that participants should:
- Be able to use a Windows or Mac computer
- Be able to use a Web Browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc)
- Have a good concept of their ideal customers and business objectives
- Bring their own laptop or tablet computer